OUR GUIDING PRINCIPAL
The intention we bring to all that we do is to create the highest good for all involved, our customers, our family, and every dog that we feed.
At Brothers our dogs are family members. We are committed to the welfare of this noble species that so willingly give unconditional love to the humans who care for them. We are dedicated to creating the most healing, nourishing, health promoting kibble dog food possible - a food worthy of the trust our dog parents and their dogs place in us.
Brothers Complete is:
White Potato Free
Sweet Potato Free
Artificial Coloring Free
Artificial Flavoring Free
Chemical Preservative Free
(BHA, BHT, Ethoxyquin FREE)
We Design extra goodness into
Brothers that starts with:
MADE IN THE USA
For All Life Stages
Free Range Protein
Human Grade Protein
Over 90% of the Protein is Animal Sourced Protein
Commercial Dog Foods Were Not Good Enough
Since 2006 our family has owned and operated a dog food store in Florida. We carried the healthiest dog foods available, educated our customers in nutrition, and encouraged them to provide their pets with the best dog food available; but despite our best efforts the constant problems continued. We saw the same problems over and over again in far too many dogs.
Our customers shared with us what the Veterinarians, dog food manufacturers, and other dog food retailers had suggested were the probable causes of their dogs problems. They also shared the solutions that were recommended, and tried, but the problems remained or soon returned. The suggested solutions usually didn't fix the problems.
Many of the dogs we saw over the years had, or eventually developed, some of the following symptoms:
- Constant itching and scratching
- Licking or gnawing of the feet
- Biting areas of the body
- Rashes on the belly or thighs
- Bumps or fatty lumps
- Ear infections, yeasty ears
- Hot spots
- Food Allergies
- Hives or rashes
- Dull, thin, or brittle fur
- Allergic reactions to food
- Sensitive stomach or throwing up
- Itching, red, or irritated eyes
- Recurring diarrhea
- Excessive shedding
- Joint pain
- Bad odor or bad breath
- Dull, cloudy eyes
- Overweight problems
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- After years selling the best dog foods available and seeing the results in the dogs that ate them and
- After years of personal experience with, and research into, the dog food industry and
- After thousands of hours and years of research into nutrition as it related specifically to dogs and
- After feeding trials and elimination diets on hundreds of dogs for periods of time of up to 3 years on the effects of eliminating grain, potato, and sugar from their diet...
We came to the inescapable conclusion that
the majority of problems we were seeing in dogs
were caused by the food they were eating.
Industry Feeding Trials versus Brothers Real Life Experience
The industry standard for feeding trials is designed by AAFCO and it is revealing when you realize just how little the AAFCO feeding trial actually tells you - which AAFCO itself acknowledges in the small print (if you can find it) as follows: AAFCO's mission statement declares that these feeding trials were NOT designed to “examine nutritional relationships to long-term health or disease prevention” but only to ensure that the food was not “harmful to the animal and would support the proposed life stage for 26 weeks”.
The AAFCO feeding trial is 6 months (26 weeks) long and only requires you to supply 8 dogs of your own choosing. You can remove 2 of the 8 dogs from the test, at any time, without explanation and without the need to replace them. At the end of the test as long as the 6 remaining dogs are alive, and have not lost more than 15% of their weight - your food ‘passes’ the test and is declared “complete and balanced”.
On the other hand, our "unofficial" feeding trials used elimination diets on over a thousand dogs for periods of up to 3 years and WERE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to examine nutritional relationships to long term health and disease prevention.
To our knowledge the scope and focus of our research project on dog food - given the sheer number of dogs involved and the extended periods of time involved - has never been equalled.
Knowledge, Experience, and Reality Combine
To assist us in creating Brothers Complete, we sought the help and guidance of a Ph.D. Animal Nutritionist who had over 35 years experience designing dog food - as well as having overseen numerous clinical research projects on the effects of diet on the health of dogs.
When we asked this Ph.D Animal Nutritionist to help us design the absolute healthiest kibble possible, he replied that in over 35 years in the pet food industry he had worked for almost every major dog food manufacturer at one time or another and not one of them had ever asked him how to make a dog food better - much less make it the best it could be. They would always give him a formula and tell him to find a way to make it cheaper.
The nutritional knowledge and philosophy that is incorporated into Brothers is based on input from Ph.D animal nutritionists, years of research, and a substantial body of rare, highly valuable, empirical knowledge (defined as: verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic) that we gathered from years of elimination diets involving over a thousand dogs in real life for substantial periods of time.
OUR DOG FOOD
The Knowledge Base We Used To Create An Exceptional Dog Food
Dogs are Different Than Humans
Gut Health is Critically Important
100 Trillion Bacteria Can't Be Ignored
Leaky Gut is Very Real
Candida & Systemic Candida
Ingredients That Heal
The Raw Diet
Dogs Are Different Than Humans
1) Dogs are designed to convert fat into glucose which the body uses for energy - (a process called Gluconeogenesis). Humans are built to convert starches and carbohydrates into glucose for energy. If dogs are continually fed high glycemic starches like grain and potato their Pancreas must work a lot harder than it was designed to because it must constantly produce high levels of insulin to bring the abnormally high blood sugar levels back down where they belong. Repeated overexposure to insulin increases resistance to insulin, which eventually leads to Diabetes. Thus the unusually high levels of Pancreatitis and Diabetes in dogs these days. Repeated exposure to excess insulin, by itself, is harmful to dogs.
2) People are omnivores while dogs are primarily carnivores. Wolves have a history of being carnivores that goes back millions of years and our cute domestic dogs are descended from the Gray Wolf. The Mitochondrial DNA of the domestic dog is 99.8 % identical to the DNA of a 5 million year old Gray Wolf. Mitochondrial DNA is what determines the cellular functioning and energy transfer in the body, which is what we’re talking about here. Nuclear DNA is different and is manipulated through breeding to produce different body types, personalities, and behavior.
Omnivores have jaws designed to grind from side to side to crush their food. Carnivores jaws do not go from side to side and cannot grind their food. Their jaws only open and close and are designed to rip off a chunk of meat and swallow it without much chewing. Dogs have mouths designed to eat meat and they have no dietary or nutritional need for carbohydrates.
3) People produce the enzyme (Amylase) in their mouths – dogs do not. An enzyme called Amylase is necessary to break down grain and potato and while people have this enzyme in their mouth to begin the digestion process - dogs do not. Dogs were not designed to eat carbohydrates as people were.
4) People have small stomachs that do not vary much in size. People are designed to eat small, frequent meals. People need a steady supply of starches and carbohydrates to provide them with glucose for energy and cellular functioning. They need to eat regularly throught the day.
throughout ty rvg
5) Dogs have stomachs that are like accordions and can expand enough to eat up to 8% of their body weight in raw meat at one meal. Dogs are designed to be able to eat one big meal of meat and fat and then function well for as long as a week or two on water alone because their body is designed to convert fat to glucose to provide them with a steady source of energy. This ability to produce glucose from fat enables them to hunt successively even if they haven’t eaten for a period of time because there are no guaranteed meals in the wild. Their ability to easily convert fat to glucose is called Gluconeogenesis. This is why dogs have done quite well for eons without grain or potato. Unlike humans, dogs are designed to extract their energy supply from fat supplies, not starches.
6) Differences in their digestive systems. People have digestive enzymes in their mouths, stomach and their very long small intestines and the process of food digestion is divided between these three. Dogs have no enzymes in their mouths and have very short small intestines as the vast majority of digestion in a dog is designed to take place in the stomach. The primary job of the small intestine in the dog is to absorb the result of the stomachs work.
Gut Health is Critically Important
The Gut is the CORE OF THE ORGANISM and is the primary basis for creating health or disease.
A) Most of the Immune System (70% to 80%) is generated in the gut wall so if the health of the gut is compromised the ability of the body to defend itself is compromised as well.
B) The gut wall is lined with hairs (Cilia) that effectively increase its surface area from 2 sq. ft. to about 1,200 sq. ft. If the cilia are not kept clean and functional then the ability of the body to absorb necessary nutrients from the food it eats becomes limited.
C) The Cilia also plays a part in returning excess water in the fecal matter to the body. If they are compromised then loose stool or diarrhea is usually the result.
D) The fecal matter in the colon is separated from the rest of the body by a layer of cells that is only one cell thick which line the inside wall of the intestines. These cells, called Enterocytes, are roughly square and butt together like little blocks. If the joints between them separate or are compromised and penetrated, then a condition known as “Leaky Gut” is created which allows fecal matter in the colon to leak through the gut wall and get into the blood stream. This condition is quite common in dogs that have been eating grain or potato.
E) The 100 Trillion bacteria that inhabit the colon are designed to:
- Maintain healthy functioning of the Enterocytes that line the inside wall of the colon and the Cilia that grow out of the colon wall and extract nutrients from the food.
- Maintain a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria (90 Trillion or so) to keep the pathogenic bacteria, like Candida Albicans, from over populating, penetrating the colon wall, and escaping into the blood stream to cause havoc and mayhem.
- Remove excess moisture from the fecal matter and return it to the body.
100 Trillion Bacteria Can't Be Ignored
The number of bacteria in the colon is about 10 times the number of cells in the entire rest of the body put together.
There are roughly about 10 Trillion cells that make up the body. In a healthy colon there are about 100 Trillion bacteria - as in 100,000,000,000,000. That means that the number of bacteria in the dogs colon, equals the number of cells in 10 whole dogs.
How can you argue with 100 Trillion bacteria?
The HUGE number of beneficial bacteria in the colon suggests that a correspondingly high level of importance be assigned to their purpose there which is to maintain the integrity of a healthy, functioning system. The massive colony of beneficial bacteria in the gut is not only 10 times the number of cells that make up the rest of the body but they are crucial components of a healthy system - in fact, for all practical purposes it could be argued that essentially 100 Trillion Bacteria IS THE SYSTEM when it comes to the origin and foundation of health in a mammal.
Leaky Gut is Very Real
Leaky Gut is a condition where the one cell thick layer of rectangular cells (called Enterocytes) that line the inside surface of the intestines become porous enough (the point where the Enterocytes join together weakens and opens up) to allow fecal matter to pass through into the blood stream. This is an unhealthy, dysfunctional state that creates a wide variety of problems.
A) Leaky gut in a dog is usually caused by a diet with grain or potato in it because grains and potato contain “Lectins” and other components like “Gluten” that can cause the cells that line the inside of the gut (Enterocytes) to separate (which is Leaky Gut). They also provide the ‘sugar’ that causes Candida in the gut to overgrow and develop the rhizomes that penetrate the joints between the cells lining the gut wall which also creates a Leaky Gut situation.
B) Another cause of Leaky Gut is Candida Overgrowth in the colon. Candida Albicans is a Yeast/Fungus that is normally present in the colon and is usually kept in check by a healthy colony of beneficial bacteria. When Candida is fed by sugars, including those from grains and potatoes, it will overgrow. Eventually Candida overgrowth produces fungal rhizomes that burrow into the joints between the cells that line the inside of the gut wall (the Enterocytes) and causes gaps through which the fecal matter, including the Candida Fungus, can escape into the blood stream.
C) Leaky Gut Can be Caused by Antibiotics.
Antibiotics indiscriminately kill bacteria - including the beneficial bacteria in the gut that keeps the Candida Albicans yeast/fungus under control. Without the proper amount of beneficial bacteria to keep the Candida contained and in proper proportion the Candida overgrows and become a fungus whose rhizomes penetrate the joints between the cells that line the inside of the colon. This creates a space between the cells that allows fecal matter to get into the blood stream.
D) Leaky Gut is a major cause of food ‘allergies’.
When Leaky Gut allows partially digested molecules of protein to leak through the lining of the intestine and get into the blood stream, the immune system imprints on it’s amino acid sequence and creates antibodies to attack what it considers to be an invading pathogen. When the dog eats this protein again the immune system reacts to it as a pathogen which is basically an ‘allergic’ reaction. Food ‘allergies’ must be dealt with by removing the ingredients in the food that cause Leaky Gut and adding the ingredients necessary to heal the gut lining. Changing to a novel protein is NOT a long term solution and will eventually add the ‘novel’ protein to the list of proteins the dog is allergic to because it will get through the gut wall and the immune system will react to itunless the Leaky Gut condition is healed
E) Leaky Gut puts a huge burden on the immune system and the overall system as well because as fecal matter continually seeps through the colon wall into the blood stream the immune system must work extra hard, and almost continuously, to clean up the mess. This overburdening of the immune system steals energy from the body that would normally have been used to grow or rebuild and the system as a whole becomes weaker over time.
F) Leaky Gut can stimulate autoimmune responses in the body. When partially digested proteins leak through the gut wall their amino acid sequence is copied by the immune system and antibodies are created to attack that sequence should it appear again. Occasionally the antibodies created will recognize that partial sequence in an another body part and attack it.
G) Leaky Gut can create a hyper vigilant immune system that starts over reacting to the least little thing. When the immune system is constantly having to react to a steady supply of pathogens leaking into the blood stream it can eventually become so overworked and hyper vigilant that it will over react to something that otherwise it might not have been concerned with. A flea bite to a healthy dog might be a small irritation but to a dog that’s had Leaky Gut for awhile it could drive the poor dog into a scratching frenzy if the immune system over reacts to each flea bite as though it’s a major attack on the system.
This is a list of common problems that can and will develop as a result of a Leaky Gut situation:
- Systemic Candida
- Food allergies and food intollerances
- Hives or skin rashes
- Dry, Itchy skin, resulting in excessive licking, scratching, and biting
- Recurring hotspots
- Hypersensitive to flea bites, or environmental irritants
- Bad odor, bad breath
- Eyes that are not crystal clear
- Fatty lumps in any area
- Dull, thin hair
- Ear infections, yeasty ears
- Hair loss, excessive shedding
- Nutritional imbalance
- Yeasty ears
- Excessive licking or gnawing of the feet or base of tail.
- Joint pain in a young dog
- Weight gain
- Hyper Active immune system, auto-immune response
- Lethargy or lack of energy
Candida and Systemic Candida
Candida Albicans is a yeast/fungus that resides in the colon. It’s necessary to some degree and no real concern as long as it’s kept in check by the beneficial bacteria in the colon. However it becomes quite problematic if it overgrows and escapes the colon and gets into the blood stream.
Candida Albicans can grow out of control in a dog that is fed a diet containing sugar, grain, or potato. When Candida overgrows it morphs into it’s fungal form, and the resulting fungal rhizomes spread out like pointed black tenacles and penetrate the connecting joints between the single cell thick layer of square cells (Enterocytes) that line the inside of the intestines. This creates a Leaky Gut condition that allows the fungus to get through the gut wall, get into the blood stream, and spread throughout the system (thus the name Systemic Candida).
Antibiotics kill the beneficial bacteria as well as the pathogenic bacteria - which can lead to Systemic Candida. When antibiotics kill the beneficial bacteria in the colon to the point where they can no longer keep the pathogenic bacteria like Candida Albicans in check the system becomes very vulnerable. Given a supply of sugar, like grain or potato, the Candida is quite opportunistic and will outgrow the beneficial bacteria. When it overgrows the Candida sprouts fungal rhizomes that grow into the joints between the cells (Enterocytes) lining the inside of the colon wall and cause gaps through which the Candida fungus can then enter the blood stream and spread throughout the body. Systemic Candida causes no end of skin conditions and other problems very similar to the ones mentioned under Leaky Gut.
In addition to the skin problems created by leaky Gut and Systemic Candida, which are detailed above, there are additional considerations that must be taken into account where skin health is concerned.
Skin issues are very common with pets that have grain or white potato in their diets. Some dogs develop problems early on, while others take years to develop problems to the point where they’re severe; but it seems that every dog that eats grain or potato will eventually develop health issues that often begin as skin related problems. So if your dog has skin issues (and it eventually will if it’s eating grain or potato) it is essential to get these starches out of their food first.
Once this is done there are nutrients that are very important to promote healthy skin and coat that should be in the food; and it’s crucial that they be in the proper proportion to each other. Primarily, there are three essential nutrients that must be in sufficient quantity and in the proper proportion to each other– Omega 3, Omega 6 and Zinc. Getting enough Omega 3 in a dry food is difficult and expensive, so most kibbles go light on the Omega 3. A healthy ratio is one part Omega 3 to between 3 and 5 parts Omega 6 (most commercial kibbles have between 7 and 15 parts Omega 6, which is too high).
Zinc is another crucial ingredient where skin health is concerned. Grains contain a product called Phytic Acid, which binds zinc (as well as magnesium, calcium, and iron) in the intestines and takes it out of the body. Therefore, animals that are fed a diet with grain have an increased risk of developing zinc deficiencies and therefore increased skin problems. Meat protein has up to 15 times more zinc than a grain like corn which is yet another reason that dogs and cats do much better on meat than they do on grain.
Nutrient Balance is Everything
The proper ingredients must be present in the food, be of high quality, be highly absorbable, and be in the proper proportion to each other. Just as importantly, these nutrients must be in proper proportion to all the other ingredients in the food. Too much of one nutrient can interfere with the absorption of another nutrient. For instance, too much calcium will interfere with the absorption of zinc and magnesium.
It is not sufficient to just add a list of nutrients - BALANCE IS EVERYTHING. This is why we put so much work and time into balancing the nutrient profile of each kibble we design. Adjusting a single component can affect many other components and requires rebalancing of the entire formula.
Ingredients That Heal
The pancreas in dogs has two jobs: First - To regulate blood sugar Second - To secrete digestive enzymes to break down the food.
For a few million years dogs got supplemental enzymes in the raw meat they ate, but cooking their food kills many of the natural enzymes. Their Pancreas has a limited ability to produce digestive enzymes and producing enzymes is very energy intensive.
Humans have very long ‘small’ intestines that serve to help complete the digestion process. Dogs, unlike humans, rely on their stomach to complete the vast majority of the digestion process because their ‘small’ intestines are very short. Any digestion necessary beyond the dogs stomach must take place in the small intestine with the help of digestive enzymes supplied by the pancreas.
Digestive enzymes break proteins down into their individual amino acids, which the mucosal lining in the intestines is designed to allow through. They then enter the circulatory system and are transported throughout the body to wherever they are needed to rebuild or repair tissue.
Without enough Digestive Enzymes, and in the presence of a “Leaky Gut” condition, partially digested molecules of food can pass through the gut wall and get into the blood stream. These various size strings of amino acids are not the individual amino acids that the body is designed to use and the dogs’ immune system interprets them as invading pathogens. It imprints on the amino acid sequence of the partially digested protein and creates antibodies to attack that sequence the next time it appears. This is the primary way that dogs become allergic to some of the proteins they eat.
Adding Digestive Enzymes is a Huge Help to the System.
- Enzymes initiate the digestive process sooner.
- Enzymes replace the natural enzymes in the food that are damaged by the heat of cooking.
- Enzymes help ensure thorough and complete digestion of the food so the nutrients in the food are available to be absorbed and utilized by the body and, in the presence of a Leaky Gut condition, reduce the chance that partially digested pieces will pass through the gut wall, until the Leaky Gut is healed.
- Enzymes reduce the stress that the digestive process places on the overall system. Eating, digesting, and eliminating uses 45% to 50% of the bodies available energy - but it can be much higher if the body is getting low quality ingredients and must process more food and work harder to do it.
- Enzymes reduce the stress on the Liver which is responsible for cleaning up the effects of poorly digested food in the system.
- Enzymes save energy that will go toward strengthening the immune system, rebuilding damaged tissues, and creating a much healthier dog.
100 Trillion bacteria live in a healthy colon. The body itself is composed of only 10 Trillion cells.
This massive colony of bacteria in the colon, 10 times the size of the rest of the body combined, is crucial to creating, healing, and maintaining optimum health in the dog. Probiotics are different strains of the bacteria that inhabit the colon and are used to replace or rebuild the beneficial bacterial colony in the colon.
Adding probiotics to the formula is extremely beneficial; but only if they survive the extruding, bagging, and storage process and don’t activate prematurely. Unfortunately, tests show that the normal probiotics that are sprayed on kibble are activated by the warmth and 10% moisture in the kibble and are 99% dead by the time the dog eats the kibble.
Brothers uses a special technology that ‘encapsulates’ the probiotics and prevents premature activation which ensures that the bacteria will become viable in the colon where they are needed. Tests have shown that normal probiotics only deliver about 1,200 cfu (colony forming units) of viable bacteria to the colon, while Brothers, using the encapsulating technology, delivers about 4,000,000 cfu per gram.
For comparison, if Brothers restored 10% of the bacteria in the colon in a WEEK - it would take a dog food coated with normal probiotics 64 years to produce the same result.
Prebiotic’s are food to feed the Probiotics (beneficial gut bacteria) to help the bacterial colony stays healthy, vibrant, and 100 Trillion strong.
Prebiotic’s can be very different in their function and effectiveness. In fact, most of them will do more damage than good under circumstances like Leaky Gut or Systemic Candida because they will feed the pathogenic bacteria, like Candida, while trying to feed the good bacteria.
Brothers uses a very special ‘selective‘ prebiotic that, due to it’s novel structure, only feeds the good bacteria - even in the presence of Candida. The ability to feed the beneficial bacteria while starving the pathogenic bacteria is extremely productive in healing a Leaky Gut condition, preventing the overgrowth of Candida in the gut, helping eliminate Systemic Candida, and in regulating the overall health and functioning of the gut and everything it affects, like the immune system.
The Raw Diet
The Brothers family will be the first to agree that a varied, nutritionally complete and balanced raw diet for dogs is very beneficial, and we will usually recommend some version of it to our customers who are motivated enough to learn what is necessary to make a raw diet that is nutritionally balanced. However our experience is that most of our customers do not have the time, inclination, or circumstances to create a 100% raw food diet, that is nutritionally balanced, on a daily basis.
In these cases we usually recommend a compromise where the diet is about 80% Brothers Complete, to ensure a nutritionally balanced diet, and 20% raw. This compromise has worked extremely well for those that have tried it.
1) AAFCO Guaranteed Analysis, which is intended to be a standard for the nutrient levels required to keep a dog healthy is no guarantee. According to Richard Markham, DVD, PhD. AAFCO’s guidelines were once met by analyzing a combination of shoe leather, motor oil, and a multi vitamin. Thus the claim “Guaranteed to meet or exceed all AAFCO nutrient guidelines” has little real meaning. At issue here is the QUALITY of the fats, proteins, and ingredients used in the food – not just the minimum and maximum quantities.
2) AAFCO only addresses minimum and maximum values of certain individual nutrients but does not address the SYNERGISTIC BALANCE of specific nutrients AS THEY RELATE TO EACH OTHER. The ratio of certain nutrients TO EACH OTHER is far more important than the amount of an individual nutrient. For instance Calcium and Magnesium must be in the proper proportion to each other because too much Calcium will block the absorption of Magnesium.
3) Where the quality of the protein sources is concerned there are many levels of quality. In her groundbreaking book about the pet food industry, “FOODS PETS DIE FOR”, Ann N. Martin describes how millions of pounds of dead dogs, cats, and road kill are reprocessed by Rendering Plants every year into protein sources for many less expensive dry dog foods.
4) Some rendering plants were found spraying this ‘meat’, after cooking it, with creosote (a poison that is used to coat railroad ties so they won’t rot). In addition to poisons like creosote, many dog foods employ dangerous preservatives like BHA, BHT, and Ethoxyquin to extend the shelf life of their products.
5) A great many dog foods have Ethoxyquin in them. They have to do it to prevent the fat in their dog food from going rancid while it sits in distributors hot warehouses for months on end. They are legally allowed to say their food has no Ethoxyquin in it if they do not put Ethoxyquin in the food themselves. They manage this deception by buying fish from wholesalers who willingly put Ethoxyquin in the fish before they sell it to the dog food companies. Brothers is the only company we know that makes frequent, small batches and stores their food in a dark, cool warehouse at 60 F to keep it extremely fresh.
PACKAGING AND LABELING
Brothers Complete is packaged in the highest quality, 3 ply, foil bag available to preserve the freshness and goodness that's designed into Brothers. These exceptional bags were originally designed to provide superior protection from light, moisture, air, odor, bugs, and moisture for expensive coffee beans. We believe your dogs food deserves the same level of protection. The 5 lb, and 10 lb bags have a re-sealable top and the 25 lb bags have a patented one-way degassing valve to help remove excess oxygen from the bag when it is filled. If a better bag is ever designed we will use it.
Brothers Complete Dog Food is made in small batches to ensure constant and short turnover times. Two days after it is made it is delivered to our air conditioned storage facility where it is kept in the dark at 60 F until we pack it and ship it to you.
Brothers Complete is 100% guaranteed. If our food does not agree with your dog or meet your expectations we will refund your entire purchase price graciously. Brothers exercises 100 percent control over the design, delivery, and storage of their products. This ensures that their customers’ dogs receive a product that is extremely fresh and nutritious. Brothers guarantees their customers 100 percent satisfaction.
Your dog will most likely be much more excited about feeding time because it will enjoy the taste and freshness of Brothers Complete. Some people think that this implies that their dog is not getting enough to eat and is always hungry. In fact, by eating a good protein diet with enzymes and without the grain and potato, your dog will actually experience a much more consistent level of energy over the course of the day and definitely be more thoroughly nourished.
It’s easy to confuse a dog’s excitement about eating a food it finds extremely tasty with thinking the dog must be very hungry or not getting enough to eat. If your dog is maintaining weight then she is getting optimal nutrition and any extra begging on her part is purely theatrical and manipulative because she loves the taste of it - and she thinks she can control you - and maybe she can, but she’s not starving. Overfeeding can cause a loose stool and weight gain, so be strong. On Brothers your dog is getting a nutritionally complete, totally healthy diet.