- Ingredients & Feeding Guide
- Guaranteed Analysis & Calories
TURKEY & EGG
Ingredients: Turkey meal, Whole Eggs dried, cassava/tapioca, peas, pea starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Chicken Liver dried, pumpkin, ground flaxseed, alfalfa meal, dried carrots, potassium chloride, sea salt, choline chloride, Whole Cell Algae dried (pure source of omega 3 DHA), Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E) Rosemary extract, Green tea extract, Encapsulated Probiotics [dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product], Enzymes [Amylase (aspergillus oryzae), Protease (aspergillus oryzae), Cellulase (trichoderma reesei), Lactase (aspergillus oryzae), Hemicellulase (trichoderma reesei), Lipase (aspergillus oryzae), Prebiotic [organic, long chain, highly branched Inulin], vegetable pomace (carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach), cranberry pomace, Lysine HCL, DL-Methionine, Lecithin, Taurine, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3 suppliment, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, folic acid, biotin, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, L-ascorbyl 2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C activity), zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, Vitamin B12 supplement, L-Carnitine.
Nutritionally complete and balanced, Brothers Complete® Turkey & Egg is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR PET
Brothers Complete is a very nutritionally dense dog food. When switching to Brothers Complete we recommend going slowly and adding Brothers Complete into the old food over a 1 week time period. Every dog is different and tolerates change at his or her own level. Below are the suggested daily feeding recommendations. The amount one feeds his or her dog varies with age, activity level, and environment. So it best to monitor your dog during the first week or two to determine to the ideal feeding amount.
SUGGESTED DAILY RECOMMENDATIONS
Dog's Weight (lbs) Amount of Food Per Day (cups)
- Up to 25 LBS ¼ to 1 Cup
- 26-50 LBS 1-2 Cups
- 51-75 LBS 2-3 Cups
- 76 LBS and Over 3-5 Cups
- Puppies Puppies can require as much as 50% to 100% more food during growth and high activity phases but it's important that they not be overfed. You should be able to feel their ribs but not see them. Check their weight at least once a week and adjust to maintain an ideal weight.
TURKEY & EGG
- Crude protein, minimum 36.00%
- Crude fat, minimum 16.00%
- Crude fiber, maximum 4.00%
- Moisture, maximum 10.00%
- Vitamin E, minimum 200 IU/kg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg
- Zinc, minimum 200 mg/kg
- Calcium 1.51%
- Phosphorus 0.96%
- Ash 8.04%
- Omega 6 fatty acids, minimum 3.07 %*
- Omega 3 fatty acids, minimum 0.73 %*
- Omega 3 DHA (Doxosahexaenoic Acid), min 0.03%*
- Encapsulated Probiotics - Lactic acid bacteria 2,000,000 cfu/gram dog food*
- Enzymes (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Hemicellulase, Lipase) 10.0 FCC DU/g*
* cfu = Colony Forming Units
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
CALORIES: (M.E. Calculated) 3,780 kcal/kg 415 kcal/cup